Tsuge: Topper Smooth Bent Stack
Product Number: 002-099-7440
This towering, Topper bent Stack from Tsuge is three inches tall, obviously boasting plenty of chamber depth. The bowl's firm heel segues into the upward, gracefully arcing shank and stem for a curvature that lengthens the form and counterbalances the height of the bowl. A striking, honey-blonde stain reveals a vast array of grain, in this tall, stunning piece.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.49 oz./42.11 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.09 in./78.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.78 in./70.65 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.17 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.16 in./29.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan