Tsuge: Shiki Haru Light Smooth
Product Number: 002-099-7508
This Shiki Haru bent Dublin from Tsuge features a sweeping heel, a broad bowl that flares at the wide rim, and a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem combination. Shiki is the word for the four seasons in Japanese, and haru refers to spring. Lightweight and relatively compact, this piece reflects a Danish influence, with its sweeping, flowing silhouette. A stunning mixture of grain can be seen across the stummel, which is further enhanced by a handsome, contrast stain.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.58 oz./44.91 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan