Tsuge: Shiki Haru Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-099-7513
A series dedicated to the four seasons (shiki in Japanese), the Shiki line from Tsuge offers four shapes, each named for one of the seasons. Haru means "spring" and is here represented by broad, squat bent Dublin — the chamber wrapped by thick insulating walls, and the form supported by a consistent undercurve. It's a smooth and supple design from the Japanese workshop, adorned in a dark sandblast that offers subtle texture and alluring grain patterns.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.20 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./47.11 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.52 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan