Tsuge: Shiki Haru Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-099-7515
This Shiki Haru bent Dublin from Tsuge features a firm heel, a broad bowl that flares into the wide rim, and a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem combination. Shiki is the word for the four seasons in Japanese, and haru refers to spring. Lightweight and relatively compact, this piece reflects a Danish influence, with its sweeping, flowing silhouette. A stunning show of grain can be seen across the stummel, brought out by a reserved sandblast.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.61 oz./45.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan