Tsuge: Shiki Haru Sandblasted
Product Number: 002-099-7519
Translated from Japanese, Tsuge's Shiki series means "four seasons" in English and refers to four separate pipe shapes for each season; Haru translates to "spring." This bent Dublin is a compact piece, with its bowl housing a respectably roomy tobacco chamber. Presenting a sweeping profile, this piece is lent a well-executed sandblast and stained a chocolate hue, adding refinement and elegance.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.59 oz./45.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan