Tsuge: Shiki Natsu Light Smooth
Product Number: 002-099-7525
Named after the Japanese word for "summer," the Natsu shape is part of Tsuge's Shiki series (the Japanese word for the four seasons), which features four shapes, each named after spring, summer, fall, and winter. The Natsu is a compact bent Egg, abbreviated of length but quite generous of chamber depth within its supple, slender, forward-inclined bowl. Here dressed in a gorgeous honey-blonde stain, it does well to showcase an alluring array of vibrant grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.61 oz./45.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.25 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.18 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.63 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan