Tsuge: Shiki Natsu Dark Smooth
Product Number: 002-099-7539
Organic and endearing, this Shiki Natsu bent Egg from Tsuge boasts a deep chamber within its tall, tapering, and forward-canting bowl. A supple form with an elegant, sweeping profile through the shank and stem arrangement, it's beautifully grained and warmly stained. The Shiki line from Tsuge refers to the four seasons, with each shape in the series named for one of the seasons — in this case, natsu means "summer."-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.76 in./120.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.51 oz./42.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./49.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./43.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan