Tsuge: Shiki Aki Dark Smooth
Product Number: 002-099-7557
Presenting a flowing, stately design, this Shiki Aki tall, bent Egg by Tsuge boasts an organic disposition, with its bulbous, tapering bowl and arching slender shank-and-stem combination. The stummel displays a wealth of handsome grain amid a warm, chestnut stain, resulting in a compelling, eye-catching presentation. Named after the Japanese word for the fall season, this design is called Aki, and is one of the four shapes in Tsuge's Shiki series, inspired by the four seasons.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.79 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./19.94 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.36 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan