Tsuge: Ichirin Sandblasted Bamboo Dublin
Product Number: 002-099-7653
Long, slender, light and elegant, this Tsuge does a fine job of capturing the aesthetic essence of the traditional kiseru, despite a bowl of briar requiring stouter walls than the (typically brass) originals. Similarly, they've kept the chamber very small, like those of kiserus. If you ever want to try a piece quite similar to the traditional Japanese smoking instrument, the Ichirin will be well-suited to the task.- Jeffery Sitts
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.76 in./197.10 mm.
- Weight: 0.60 oz./16.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.11 in./28.19 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.53 in./13.46 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan