Tsuge: Tokyo Sandblasted Cherrywood with Bamboo (553) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-7693
With a transition that sprouts from the bowl at a right angle, Tsuge's "553" is not your classic Cherrywood shape. What maintains the shape (at least in name) is the heavy cant of the base of the bowl, which juts the shank-and-stem into the air at 45 degree angle. It's a striking piece, made all the more so with a single knuckle of pale bamboo and a subtle sandblast that shows off some beautiful ring grain.- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.04 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan