Tsuge: Tokyo Sandblasted Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551)
Product Number: 002-099-7700
Combining organic shaping with a supremely light, gracile style, this particular Tsuge bent Egg sitter design proves both very pleasing from an aesthetic approach and wonderfully natural in hand as well. Honestly, this is easily my personal favorite design of the Tokyo line.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.39 oz./39.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.00 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.06 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan