Tsuge: Tokyo Smooth Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551)
Product Number: 002-099-7704
Though a stable sitter, Tsuge's "551" shape offers a far more elegant and supple style of Cherrywood than the form's often stout, tree trunk-like variants — softening the upper bowl in an almost Egg-like fashion and extending the shank with a single knuckle of pale bamboo before terminating in a softly downturned stem.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.39 oz./39.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan