Tsuge: Tokyo Smooth Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551)
Product Number: 002-099-7706
It sits well, its look is smart and elegant, and its feel in hand is soft, easy, and smooth; suffice to say, the Tokyo series' "551" shape is an attractive pipe. Artful as the design may be, it still provides a good depth and breadth of chamber as well and features a bamboo shank extension to go with the excellent vertical grain of the bowl.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.23 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.03 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan