Tsuge: Tokyo Smooth Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551)
Product Number: 002-099-7707
Smooth of line and quite natural in hand, Tsuge's "551" Cherrywood shape is a rather organic interpretation of the classic form. Its soft curves and graceful silhouette make for a lot of interest in profile, yet it still makes for a great desk pipe due to its stability as a sitter.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./40.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.82 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.01 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.87 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan