Tsuge: The Tasting (16) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-7730
Employing refined understatement for stylized simplicity of form, Tsuge's "16" shape is here part of The Tasting series, presenting a tall, cylindrical bowl with near subliminal curvature to the rim, with a low transition and slender shank-and-stem combination trailing into the distance. It's a fairly long pipe to match its vertical stature, and covered in a low-profile sandblast that well maintains the piece's elegant shaping.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.36 in./161.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.42 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.80 in./45.63 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.66 in./16.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.08 in./27.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan