Tsuge: Kaga Smooth (902) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-099-7822
There are few clearer examples of the Danish school's influence upon that of the Japanese than this "902" bent Dublin-Pot design by Tsuge. Just sit one of these broad-rimmed little beauties down next to a Sixten Ivarsson-designed Stanwell "86," and they'll appear like long-lost siblings. There are differences as well, of course: in fitting with the Japanese style, the Tsuge presents its minimalist aesthetic in a more organic manner, being shapelier and more gentle of line.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.59 oz./44.98 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.27 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.98 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./45.06 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan