Tsuge: Capito Smooth Egg
Product Number: 002-099-7949
A smooth Egg from the Japanese workshop of Tsuge pipes, this Capito piece is reminiscent of the Falcon pipes so popular during the mid-20th century, with a briar bowl in smooth, contrast stain, and a metal heel and shank. Said shank undulates along its length for visual stimulation before reaching the tapered, vulcanite mouthpiece.- Chuck Stanion
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.57 mm.
- Weight: 0.71 oz./20.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.02 in./25.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.49 in./12.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.60 in./15.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.02 in./25.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan