Tsuge: Tokyo Sandblasted Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551)
Product Number: 002-099-8025
A forward-leaning bent Egg is presented here by Tsuge as part of the Tokyo series, the strongly canted bowl able to sit sturdily thanks to its flattened heel. Counterbalanced by the high-kicking shank and jet-black stem, the two elements are separated by a single bamboo knuckle, extending the shank and furthering the form's organic appeal. Dressed in a dark sandblast, this deeply chambered pipe prompts a playful disposition.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan