Tsuge: Tokyo Sandblasted Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551)
Product Number: 002-099-8026
A handsome piece from Tsuge's Tokyo series, this bent Egg sits — a surprising feature due to its lengthy stem and bamboo extension out back. Its impressive engineering, and the attention to balance by the Japanese workshop results in a lithe desk pipe that's just as comfortable hanging from the jaw, with a good dose of organicism and floral tendencies apparent in its subtle sandblast and bulging waistline.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan