Tsuge: Tokyo Smooth Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551)
Product Number: 002-099-8031
Tsuge's "551" bent Egg Sitter, a striking mix of classic Egg, Barrel and Cherrywood shapes is found here dressed in a light amber-walnut stain, creating a rather elegant presentation. It's charmingly well composed, outfitted with a bamboo shank and an appropriately slender stem.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan