Tsuge: Smooth Bent Billiard with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-099-8097
The use of bamboo shank extensions dates back to WWII and the years following shortly thereafter, when both English and Danish marques used them to save on briar, which was quite dear at the time. The look took off, however, and has since become largely the territory of pricey artisanal pipes. Tsuge, however, manages to offer their Bamboo series designs at a price on par with many all-briar smokers.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.99 in./152.15 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan