Tsuge: Cat's Eye Sandblasted (607) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-099-8111
Appropriately named, Tsuge's Cat's Eye line consists of shapes with supple bowls and lenticular shanks. In this rendition, a dynamic bent Egg is presented, its plump bowl boasting plenty of chamber capacity, while the downturned saddle stem balances the bowl's forward-urging momentum. Accented by amber-hued acrylic at the shank face that contrasts the stummel's dark sandblast, this texturally intriguing "607" is also quite compact, enabling it to be tucked in a pocket easily.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.16 oz./61.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan