Tsuge: The Tasting (23)
Product Number: 002-099-8295
Broad, stout-walled, and saddle-stemmed, this "23" Pot from Tsuge's The Tasting series is a charming piece, which belies their usually supple, Danish-inspired aesthetic. It's been finished in a crisp, extra-dark sandblast and topped with a jet-black stem, the combination making for a subtle finish with plenty of texture.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.06 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.92 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.06 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan