Tsuge: Capito Smooth Egg
Product Number: 002-099-8334
A smooth Egg from the Japanese workshop of Tsuge pipes, this Capito piece is reminiscent of the Falcon pipes so popular during the mid-20th century, with a briar bowl in smooth, contrast stain, and a metal heel and shank. Said shank undulates along its length for visual stimulation before reaching the tapered, vulcanite mouthpiece.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.33 mm.
- Weight: 0.64 oz./18.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.11 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.67 in./17.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.61 in./15.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.03 in./26.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan