Tsuge: Tokyo Sandblasted Cherrywood with Bamboo (552)
Product Number: 002-099-8379
Elegantly balanced and poised, Tsuge's "552" is a graceful take on the often whimsical Cherrywood shape. Its canted base, fine transition, and generous lifting motion of the shank and stem all work to create a truly dynamic and striking profile — while still remaining quite organic and tasteful overall. It's presented here in a light depth sandblast and dark finish, topped with a solid bamboo extension.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.96 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.22 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan