Tsuge: Sandblasted Billiard with Bamboo Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8414
The use of bamboo in pipe making dates back to WWII and the years following shortly thereafter, when both English and Danish marques used them to save on briar, which was quite dear at the time. The idea took off, however, and they've since become largely the territory of artisanal pipes. Tsuge offers their Bamboo series designs at a reasonable price point, despite the extra labor involved in fitting and finishing everything neatly together.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.51 oz./42.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan