Tsuge: Capito Smooth Egg Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8616
Tsuge's Capito series features metal shanks attached to briar bowls and can be easily unscrewed, allowing for thorough cleaning or easier transport. Said shanks are also shaped in a way that evoke the appearances of bamboo knuckles before terminating at the abbreviated, vulcanite mouthpiece. It's an impressive design, showcasing the Japanese workshop's ability to effortlessly combine modern aesthetics with traditional elements.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.88 mm.
- Weight: 0.72 oz./20.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.56 in./14.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.61 in./15.38 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.01 in./25.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan