Tsuge: Capito Smooth Egg Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8621
A smooth Egg from the Japanese workshop of Tsuge pipes, this Capito piece is reminiscent of the Falcon pipes so popular during the mid-20th century, with a briar bowl in a smooth, contrast stain, and a metal heel and shank. Said shank undulates along its length for visual stimulation before reaching the tapered, vulcanite mouthpiece.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.17 mm.
- Weight: 0.72 oz./20.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.55 in./14.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.60 in./15.21 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.01 in./25.71 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan