Tsuge: Capito Smooth Egg
Product Number: 002-099-8623
Tsuge's Capito series features metal shanks attached to briar bowls and can be easily unscrewed, allowing for thorough cleaning or easier transport. Said shanks are also shaped in a way that evoke the appearances of bamboo knuckles before terminating at the abbreviated, vulcanite mouthpiece. It's an impressive design, showcasing the Japanese workshop's ability to effortlessly combine modern aesthetics with traditional elements.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.22 mm.
- Weight: 0.72 oz./20.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.55 in./14.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.60 in./15.33 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.02 in./25.90 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan