Tsuge: Tokyo Sandblasted Cherrywood with Bamboo (552) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8655
Elegantly balanced and poised, Tsuge's "552" is a graceful take on the often whimsical Cherrywood shape. Its canted base, fine transition, and generous lifting motion of the shank and stem all work to create a truly dynamic and striking profile — while still remaining quite organic and tasteful overall. It's presented here in a light depth sandblast and dark finish, topped with a solid bamboo extension.- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.14 oz./32.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan