Tsuge: Tokyo Smooth Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8659
This bent Egg Sitter from Tsuge displays the Japanese marque's eye for detail and impeccable design. Well balanced by its bent vulcanite stem and hearty abbreviated shank, this pipe makes for an eye-catching desk pipe that can be easily clenched, made still more versatile by its military mount, rendered here in bamboo. Dressed in Tsuge's smooth Tokyo finish, the stummel boasts impressive grain that swirls around the bowl, making this piece as delightful as it is practical.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan