Tsuge: Metal Bamboo Sandblasted (303) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8667
A classic Stack shape similar to Tsuge's "302", but with a taller, comparatively narrow bowl, this sandblasted "303" Stack features a metal fitment machined to resemble the knuckles found in bamboo and provides bright contrast against the traditionally conservative all black aesthetic. The bowl maintains its shape even at the transition thanks to the tight cheeking, and the acrylic stem tapers to the lip button with geometrical perfection.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.65 in./16.51 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan