Tsuge: Metal Bamboo Sandblasted (303) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8671
While this "303" Stack from Tsuge bears much in common with the marque's "302" Billiard, this piece boasts a taller, slenderer bowl but maintains the same lithe shank-and-stem arrangement. A crisp, dark sandblast dresses the stummel and harmonizes with the jet-black color of the tapered mouthpiece, while a metal fitment of brassy hues, shaped to resemble a knuckle of bamboo, adorns the junction and provides a dose of flash to the composition in profile.--Davin Hylton
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and More$108.38
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.65 in./16.51 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan