Tsuge: Tokyo Smooth Cherrywood with Bamboo (552) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8674
A strong forward cant, a high-set transition, a bamboo shank extension, and a lengthy, downturned stem are what set Tsuge's "552" Cherrywood apart. While the Japanese workshop's "551" features an almost Egg-like bowl, the "552" goes with something a bit more cylindrical — with a deep, modestly broad chamber.- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan