Tsuge: Sandblasted Metal Tankard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8700
Featuring a unique, but tastefully executed aesthetic, the pipes of Tsuge's Metal and Thunderstorm lines offer a sound combination of Art Deco style and functional design. In this Tankard's case, that means a metal guard on the rim, to protect against charring, a clean, smart shape that sits just fine, and a military mount tucked right up against the bowl, which makes this one both a pinch to break down even when hot, and keeps it very compact when disassembled. They've also tucked a decent depth of chamber in there.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan