Tsuge: Tokyo Sandblasted Bent Egg Sitter with Bamboo (551) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8813
A handsome piece from Tsuge's Tokyo series, this bent Egg sits — a surprising feature due to its lengthy stem and bamboo extension out back. Its impressive engineering, and the attention to balance by the Japanese workshop results in a lithe desk pipe that's just as comfortable hanging from the jaw, with a good dose of organicism and floral tendencies apparent in its subtle sandblast and bulging waistline.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.22 oz./34.47 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan