Tsuge: The Tasting (16) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8827
Pairing elegant shaping with a refined sandblast finish, this "16" Stack from Tsuge's The Tasting series exemplifies the Japanese marque's unique approach to utilitarian pipes. Tsuge lets the shape speak for itself with a mellow black sandblast and vulcanite stem that accentuate the slim shank and soft lines defining the tall bowl. Delicate but not fragile, this pipe boasts a hefty chamber for the serious smoker. A subtly artistic pipe, this is a fine example of Tsuge's practical craftsmanship and elegant style.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.13 in./155.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.64 in./16.22 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.09 in./27.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan