Tsuge: Cat's Eye Sandblasted (606) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8883
Presented from Tsuge is a forward-urging bent Apple, the bowl displaying a lifted heel and full-bodied form, while its transition prompts cheeking along the flanks. This Cat's Eye piece gets its name from the colorful lens-shaped acrylic accent at the shank face, which contrasts with the low-level, black sandblast and similarly colored, downturned stem. This "606" is a comforting pipe in hand, with plenty of textural and visual appeal.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.77 in./121.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.86 oz./52.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan