Tsuge: Ichirin Sandblasted Bamboo Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-8926
Long, slender, light, and elegant, this Tsuge does a fine job of capturing the aesthetic essence of the traditional kiseru, despite a bowl of briar requiring stouter walls than the (typically brass) originals. Similarly, they've kept the chamber very small, like those of kiserus. If you ever want to try a piece quite similar to the traditional Japanese smoking instrument, the Ichirin will be well-suited to the task.-John McElheny
15% Off Pipes, Cigars, Accessories, and MoreSold
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.03 in./203.96 mm.
- Weight: 0.74 oz./20.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.53 in./13.46 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan