Tsuge: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Bamboo (9mm) (363) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-10019
Displaying the supple curves and elegant line associated with the Tsuge workshop's style, this bent Egg poises a full-bodied bowl at the fore of an upturned shank and an arcing saddle stem of jet-black acrylic. The shank is extended by a single knuckle of bamboo, which here immediately brightens the pipe's otherwise understated color palette and provides a dose of organic flair to the composition in profile. A crisp, earthy sandblast dresses the stummel and brings striking definition to the natural grain orientation of the briar.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.87 oz./53.07 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan