Tsuge: Kaga Smooth (901) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-10048
In keeping with much of Japanese pipe design, Tsuge is heavily influenced by the Danish masters, as evidenced through the smooth, clean approach to line and form. This is readily evident in this low-slung, broad-bowled "901" bent Apple that still maintains the minimalist style of the Japanese school.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.87 oz./53.07 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan