Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (902) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-10055
Immediately reminiscent of the Sixten Ivarsson-designed "86," Tsuge's "902" is a Pot/Dublin hybrid that positions a broad, stout-walled bowl at the fore a sinuously bent shank-and-stem arrangement. The bowl flares from its firm, rounded heel to its wide, softly inflated rim, while the shank rapidly expands from the low-set transition to a demurely curved saddle stem. This particular rendition is dressed in a crisp, dark sandblast, highlighting some striking grain about the bowl and providing plenty of tactile intrigue for the fingers to explore..--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan