Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (902) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-10056
Clearly influenced by the Danish school, this "902" bent Dublin from Tsuge displays a rounded rim crowning a squat, flared bowl. Overall, it's a lovely, organic piece that's compact enough to slip into a pocket, yet still feels firm in hand thanks to its thick walls. This iteration of the shape additionally comes drilled to accept 9mm filters, should you wish to use them.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.55 oz./44.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan