Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (902) (G9) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-10057
Like Stanwell's Sixten Ivarsson-designed "86," Tsuge's "902" is a Pot/Dublin hybrid that's compact, supple, and sinuously bent. It boasts a broad, brawny bowl that flares from a firm, rounded heel to a softly inflated rim. Said bowl is paired to a curling shank that rapidly expands into a wide face before giving way to a demurely curved saddle stem of jet-black vulcanite. This particular rendition is dressed in a crisp, dark sandblast and drilled to accommodate 9mm filters.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.38 in./111.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan