Tsuge: Kaga Smooth (902) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-10068
There are few clearer examples of the Danish school's influence upon that of the Japanese than this "902" bent Dublin-Pot design by Tsuge. Just sit one of these broad-rimmed little beauties down next to a Sixten Ivarsson-designed Stanwell "86," and they'll appear like long-lost siblings. There are differences as well, of course: in fitting with the Japanese style, the Tsuge presents its minimalist aesthetic in a more organic manner, being shapelier and more gentle of line.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.61 oz./45.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.19 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./32.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.70 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./44.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan