Tsuge: The Tasting (23) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-10570
A storied marque and one of Japan's leading pipe manufacturers, Tsuge produces a wide array of shapes, ranging from Danish-inspired designs to Anglo-French classics and all marked by precise craftsmanship and tasteful aesthetics. Tsuge's The Tasting line showcases the Japanese marque's more traditional fare, with each pipe dressed in crisp, extra-dark sandblasts and fitted to acrylic mouthpieces. This "23" embodies the series' sophisticated elegance, presenting a sturdy Pot shape in an all-black color palette.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan