Tsuge: Tokyo Sandblasted Cherrywood with Bamboo (552) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-10710
Tsuge has produced quality smoking instruments since 1936, beginning pipe production in the late 1940s and soon becoming the foremost pipe workshop in Japan. Tsuge's Tokyo line is composed of three Sitter shapes offered in smooth and sandblasted finishes. Each piece in the series is fitted with an elegant bamboo shank that offers the added functionality of a military mount. Presented here is the "552" Cherrywood shape, dressed in a crisp black sandblast.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.44 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.65 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan