Tsuge: The Roulette Smooth Tankard (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-099-10830
Though it features a compact overall build, this Tankard from Tsuge's Roulette series showcases a tall bowl and a distinctive Art Deco style. This styling is seen most prominently in the metal shank, base of the bowl, and rim fitment, the shank itself an army mount that allows the stem to push in and be taken apart at any time, even while hot. The upper body of the cylindrical bowl is all briar and here has been finished in a warm smooth stain that contrasts the metal fittings quite strikingly and showcases some handsome grain.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.60 mm.
- Weight: 2.12 oz./59.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.76 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.90 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.49 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./31.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan