Vauen: Pipe of the Year 2016 Partially Sandblasted (1129) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-3265
For their limited production 2016 Pipe of the Year Vauen has offered this design, a fairly sleek and quite active bent Acorn. Finish-wise this line has been made in a variety of options, including two partial sandblasts — one with the right side blasted and the left polished smooth, and the other as seen here with the left side blasted and the right polished smooth. In all cases they share the same tasteful accent, it being a simple sterling silver band.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany