Vauen: Laiton (1042) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-3606
I suspect the defining characteristic of the Laiton series, named after the French word for brass, is the tri-part brass-colored metal accent at play on the stem's base. This bent Apple also seems to evoke the look of a vintage brass doorknob, as far as shape goes, with its smooth, supple curvature.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany